Picturizer@Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Hammarby Sjöstad
Picturizer opens up a world where high-quality professional photography is available as an online subscription service.
Lightyears & Reduction
Photos by Vincent Skoglund
- 1974 Lives and works in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2014 The waste management series, Borlänge, Sweden
- 2011 Composition of extraction, Dalarnas museum, Falun, Sweden
- 2008 Lightyears, Galleri Jonas Kleerup, Solo show, Stockholm
- 2006 Adicolor, project spaces, Berlin, Paris, Hong Kong, Rome.
- 2006 Adicolor, Wetterling gallery, Stockholm
- 2014 The waste management series , Meken, Smedjebacken, Sweden
- 2014 Untitled faces, installation, Gagnef festival, Sweden
- 2013 GSB 5, Gallery Steinsland Berliner, Sweden
- 2013 Untitled installation, Gagnef festival, Sweden
- 2013 Skogen I mig, Project space, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2013 Naturen flyttar in, Meken, Smedjebacken, Sweden
- 2012 The waste management series, Magasinet, Falun, Sweden
- 2011 Our winter show, Gallery Steinsland Berliner, Stockholm
- 2011 Calculative + Meditative Works, HLP Gallery, Brussels
- 2009 Eternal return, Magasinet, Falun, Sweden
- 2009 All That Lay Ahead‚ Thinkspace gallery, L.A
- 2009 Selector, PLSMIS, Tokyo, Japan
- 2008 Modart, Art Basel, New York
- 2008 Konstellations‚ Galleri Jonas Kleerup, Konstmässan, Stockholm
More information on http://www.vincentskoglund.com
The photos are displayed on a walnut framed LG 55UH5C-B screen.
What is and what will never be? The pitch black night with a wish to see. Each part of the image is made part by part with light, like time travel with a long exposure. One image consists of stacked moments of sweeping light, creating an Photograph never visible during the making.
The smallest definitive shape/color always luminous from computer screens. We simplify in order to constantly speed things up, the distance to our roots are ever growing.